The Customer Service Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the team, ensure the team gives excellent service level, implementing new protocols, keeping a positive, upbeat attitude while working with tight deadlines and multiple priorities/duties, a willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done. Examples of this may include working extra hours; working on special projects; handling last minute and/or unexpected increases in workflow; etc.
The ideal candidate will have had previous successful experience in managing a customer service team, with a record of high performance and meeting team goals.
- Native English speaker- Must!
- Similar experience working for online/gaming companies- advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years of successful experience in managing a team of customer service reps, preferably.
- Ability to successfully meet team goals and objectives.
- Ability to inspire team members to outstanding performance, including by setting an example himself.
- Excellent attendance, punctuality, and reliability, and the ability to inspire the same in team members.
- Strong phone skills, including active listening skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, Word, Excel.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written communications skills.
- A natural tendency to be detail-oriented and accurate.