Who You Are
- 1 – 3 years of Product Management experience for a web-based SaaS B2B product.
- Background with: payments, Fintech – an advantage
- Background with B2B integrations – a major advantage
- Experience from a startup company – an advantage.
- Software Engineering background – an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An initiator and a pusher. Has the urge and ability to make things happen and to solve practical problems in a dynamic environment
- Relevant academic degree.
What You’ll Do
- Collect and manage requirements from various internal and external sources. Gather feedback from customers and inject it into the design cycle.
- Track and assist execution of product roadmaps, development schedules and product/component designs.
- Write product specifications and designs.
- Work closely with the development tea.
- Present product to prospects and customers and manage ongoing relationships with partners and suppliers.
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We’ll provide you with food, food, and more food