Xsites digital team is expanding and looking for an enthusiastic and talented SEO expert to join our successful and dynamic company.
The SEO expert will be responsible for all search engine optimization activities on large-scale projects and will work from our TLV office.
What You’ll Do
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies.
Who You Are
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams simultaneously.
- Excellent Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Familiarity with web technologies such as HTML, WordPress, and CSS.
- Experience working with large publications.
- Experience in the personal finance industry (credit cards, insurance, banking, etc.).
- Self-starter, self-motivated, ability to work independently.
- Analytical thinker with a love for numbers.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience managing large Search and GDN campaigns.
- Proven past success with international markets.
- Comfortable crunching large numbers and working with statistics.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search console, understanding reports to support SEO initiatives.
- Proficient with SEO platforms (e.g. Moz, SemRush, Ahrefs, etc.).
Who We Are
Xsites is a boutique programming power house located in the center of Tel Aviv.
We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace.
We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.